- normal teenagers: has sex, does drugs, parties
- parents: don't do it again
- me: doesn't do dishes
- parents: YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL YOU ARE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART
go to Del Mar
- go to Disneyland for our triple date with Kailene & Steven and Mariko & Wesley and maybe Rachel & Jan and Erin & Bradley
- go to Six Flags or Sea World for Jo’s birthday
- go to Seaport Village (since I’ve never been)
- have a beach picnic
go to the drive-in
- go to Old Town
hike Three Sisters trail dinner with parents (his idea so we can get to know each other)
- volleyball at the beach
kiss under water
- the inflatable “balloon”
- flamethrower condom (he knows how to make a flamethrower with a condom o.o)
- walk around Embarcadero and look for tiny crabs
- go to Convoy so Jo can try the delicious mini corn dogs
- make lasagna together
- have a sleepover
- go to Daydreams Cafe
We will never drift apart !! I will not allow it !! I’ll see you on Saturday <3 and hopefully before that :)
13. Best friend?
I have many I can tell everything to. There’s JM, TL, KA, CG, MA, ER, HD, WE, RC, and JA
19. Someone you miss.
I miss my dad :( Even though he can be annoying when he comes home, I love it when he’s here.
30. A description of the person I dislike the most.
I don’t really dislike anyone.
- A Day to Remember: Here's to the Past!
- Sleeping with Sirens: Do it Now, Remember it Later
- Chiodos: Life is a Perception of Your Own Reality
- We Came as Romans: Stay Inspired
- Of Mice & Men: YDG?
- Fall Out Boy: Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying
- Rise Against: Swing Life Away
I. The last time I felt jealous, and why.
Uhm, the last time was when my bf went to the beach with his friends and I got jealous because his best friend was there and I always feel that he has more fun with her than with me.
M. If I forgive betrayal.
I do forgive betrayal if they can prove that it won’t happen again. If it does, then no more chances.
R. For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
-how life will be if I moved out.
-how my parents would react if I got kicked out of school
-who would visit me in the hospital if I got really sick/injured
-how life would be if I actually transferred to EHS after freshman year of high school
-if my bf has any surprises for me x)
-if me and him are gonna finish our summer list :)
-how Denise’s debut will turn out :D
-if my boyfriend’s parents like me
-how the earth and the other planets were REALLY made
-how life will be if I never moved to Chula Vista
S. 2 habits.
-biting my lips
-eating more when I know I shouldn’t
Y. If I like my town and why.
I love my town. Even though it takes a lot of gas to go places and a lot of money to spend, it doesn’t get that boring. I mean, most of my summer list with my bf is at the different places in San Diego :) and we even added a twist to save gas; we’re gonna take a whole different kind of transportation to all the places, whether it’s the trolley or the bus or whatever x).
Z. Ask any question you want, which is….What is it?
I currently live in Chula Vista but I grew up in San Diego :)